Do you find social media time consuming?
Do you find coming up with content difficult?
Do you wish you just had a tool to help you create content?
My Social Media Planner & Survival Guide is JUST what you need! Presented to you as a downloadable PDF, here’s what you get:
- A calendar (Jan – Dec 2022) that contains all the usual things a calendar would (Australian School Holidays/Public Holidays) but it’s ALSO filled with all the major health days (eg. Red Nose Day, Mental Health Awareness Week) as well as those fun, quirky days (eg. World Chocolate Day, Hug your Dog day). You can easily identify which days your target audience will appreciate and highlight them in the calendar….bam…INSTANT CONTENT IDEA!
- After each month, there is a planning/notes section where you can literally brain dump what’s coming for your business in the next month to assist you in planning.
- After each month there is also the ‘survival guide’…..some sort of social media learning opportunity that does IN DEPTH!
Here’s a snapshot of what’s in the Survival Guide:
- Content Pillars – how to create them
- Understanding your Target Audience
- 30 ideas for posts
- The ‘Survival Guide’ to Social Media
- Calls to Action
- The ‘Like Test’ – how likeable is your content?
- Instagram Story Ideas
- Engagement Rates
- Content ‘Hooks’ – why these are so important
- The Content Idea Generator
- My Mindful Year Mental Health Checklist
- Reels Ideas
- Instagram – Overrated v Underrated